- July 3, 2017: The deadline of next round submission is April 10, 2018.
- Jun.16, 2017: Make your Hotel Reservation now!
- Jun.15, 2017: AISE2018 has entered list!
- Jun.10, 2017: AISE2018 has entered list!
- Apr.17, 2017: Welcome to download AISE CFP Flyer
- Apr.15, 2017: The Conference Schedule is available now!
- Apr.15, 2017: Welcome Submit Papers to AISE2018!
- Apr.10, 2017: AISE2018 has been included by WiKi Call for Papers!
Excellent papers will be selected and published on SCI and EI journals.
The First AISE was successfully held in Phuket, Thailand on July 26-27, 2015. The proceedings of AISE2015 have been published on Advances in Intelligent Systems Research (ISSN 1951-6851) and successfully indexed by CPCI-S (ISTP indexing)! AISE2015 have been available online in full text via the press platform. More+
AISE2015 proceedings have been successfully indexed by CPCI-S(ISTP indexing) !
The goal of AISE2018 is to bring researchers, engineers, and students to share experiences and original research contributions on those topics. Including contribute your work to this conference, you can also choose the 4 options below:
1. Join AISE as Author:
Giving oral/poster presentation on AISE2018 with publishing your paper in the proceedings. Please submit your full English papers to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 10, 2018.
2. Join AISE as Listener:
Without submitting paper or giving presentation, you also can attend AISE2018 as Listener. Please email to email@example.com for more details.
3. Join AISE as Keynote Speaker:
If you are interested in being a Keynote Speaker, to share your ideas in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Software Engineering, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Join AISE as TPC/Reviewer:
We sincerely welorge experts in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Software Engineering join the conference as TPC/Reviewer. If you are interested in, please send your latest CV to email@example.com.